Monday, March 2, 2009

Someone Needs to Give that Man a Tissue

This post is going to be brief because like those of you who watched The Bachelor tonight you know as I do that the story continues again tomorrow night.

What else could there possibly be for us to get updated on? This was the most whacked out finale ever. I texted my sister throughout the 3 hour program just to make sure I wasn't the only one who thought this guy must be related to that punk on the metro, because he's a douche. I'll pick up where I left off tomorrow once I have been given all of the information to analyze.

Until then I have made one startling discovery. I found out who believes in that crazy love song that was stuck in my head yesterday, (I don't know much, but I know I love you....), it's the girls on this show. They believe in that fairy tale nonsense, hell one of them even wrote a fairy tale about her time with J-Dawg.

I think you need to have that kind of faith, that true love really exists, in order to go on that show. You need to be open to that fairy tale idea but at the same time be able to put yourself out there in front of the ENTIRE world. I felt a range of emotions watching the show, happiness, sadness, heartbreak, embarrassment and most of all just plain confusion. Is this guy really worth all of this heartache? I don't think so. Both girls are beautiful, smart and can do much better in my opinion. Why would you want to be with a guy cries more often then you do? He was a wimp, plane and simple. When it came down to making a decision, he choked. Why? Because he's trying to fall in love on TV and only had a couple of hours to decide on the ring AND who to give it to before the episode aired. Does anyone else see the irony here?

Relationships should be developed according to the couple's timeline, not the ABC Monday Night Spring Season.

Love can't be established on the set of a TV show under the bright lights, New Zealand sunsets and massages on the beach. Love is discovered at your lowest of lows, not your highest of highs. Love is discovered at 2 am when you've missed the last train and need someone to pick you up, love is discovered when you have an allergic reaction to make-up and have a face full of pimples but someone still tells you that you're beautiful, and last but not least, love is discovered when you overcook the pasta and someone can choke it down and tell you it was pretty fantastic. That's when love comes walking in.....(cue the Van Halen song).

Stay tuned for tomorrow's episode to see what Jason does next, I know I will be watching.


Work Hard-Play Harder-Laugh the Hardest

No comments:

Post a Comment