Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor Part II

Dear Jason,

Along with millions of other women across the US tonight, I watched you as the center of attention, sitting on the sofa under the scrutiny of both Chris Harrison and the former bachelorettes. I have many thoughts, none of which were closely represented by the short audience inquiry performed by our host. I think Naomi said it best when she summed it up with, 'we all know how we feel and how Melissa feels, but no one really knows how Jason feels.'

I certainly don't know how you feel. As long as Molly knows and most importantly you know, that's all that matters. I am thankful that your 15 minutes of fame are up, you certainly had your share of my time over the past two nights. In the end I learned something about women, men and about myself. You have a tough road ahead of you and I hope you are up for the challenge. The rest of my opinion really doesn't matter.

So prove us wrong, J-Dawg and show us what happens when you really do follow your heart.

Optimistic & Realistic in DC,
Mw

P.S. I couldn't help but notice that those puppy dog eyes of yours did not shed one tear tonight. It was a welcomed change, please continue this behavior when on television. I'm going to assume that Molly took the set of balls out of her pants and put them in yours. You were in desperate need of a pair. Keep in mind that if things don't work out, she can easily kick your ass.

1 comment: